Sigma Pi Beta Psi Founder's Day 2006
Gentlemen,
Founders Day will be Saturday February 25, 2006. Actives voted on it recently. Hope all of you can make it. We need a good showing of alumni. I'll send another email closer to said weekend.
Jevo,
Lou Margotta, Alumni Secretary
Founders Day will be Saturday February 25, 2006. Actives voted on it recently. Hope all of you can make it. We need a good showing of alumni. I'll send another email closer to said weekend.
Jevo,
Lou Margotta, Alumni Secretary
1 Comments:
Alumni,
Strippers are on the way for Founders Day! We voted on it and was passed. Gut is responsible for getting the strippers and that can only mean they are goin to do close to anything. We are looking to get about $20 from all alumni, and if you all agree to it I was looking into getting Teddys to cater the day for a little bit extra money. Hope we get a lot of Alumni to show up, it would be great for the house and for actives to see Alumni care a little bit!
Triple D, Current Sage
Post a Comment
<< Home