ESU Homecoming 2005 - Oct 15, 2005
Welcome to the Sigma Pi Beta Psi Blog. I thought this simple blog would be better than a website because:
anyone can post to it
it was quick to get online
it was free
Homecoming for 2005 is October 15, 2005. Meeting will be at 12pm -that's noon for the alumni wrestlers among us! 8<) Please try to attend as we will have plenty of beer, women, & song(although I, for one, would dispense of the song for extra helpings of beer and women...).
As time goes by this blog will have news, notes, Homecoming and Founder's dates, and hopefully can serve as a way to reunite pledge brothers and frat brothers who have gotten separated over the years. I shall make this blog open to all to post and comment so it may serve as a way to keep the brotherhood informed and entertained.
Shit still rolls downhill.
***This is a repost of the first posting about homecoming. I made all the brother pages so feel free to start posting comments and getting in touch with old friends during the time you were active.***
anyone can post to it
it was quick to get online
it was free
Homecoming for 2005 is October 15, 2005. Meeting will be at 12pm -that's noon for the alumni wrestlers among us! 8<) Please try to attend as we will have plenty of beer, women, & song(although I, for one, would dispense of the song for extra helpings of beer and women...).
As time goes by this blog will have news, notes, Homecoming and Founder's dates, and hopefully can serve as a way to reunite pledge brothers and frat brothers who have gotten separated over the years. I shall make this blog open to all to post and comment so it may serve as a way to keep the brotherhood informed and entertained.
Shit still rolls downhill.
***This is a repost of the first posting about homecoming. I made all the brother pages so feel free to start posting comments and getting in touch with old friends during the time you were active.***
1 Comments:
Vote Lou Margotta for Alumni President this homecoming
Post a Comment
<< Home