I heard one of the pledges this semester is from near Larry's hometown. Not only did he bang his sister but he called Larry a punk and said he was nothing to be scared of.
I know Larry's sister is dating Chase Utley of the Philadelphia Phillies, She is real hot!!!! Also Larry might be a punk but he is a rich punk with a hot wife!!!
4 Comments:
Has anyone seen wayne? I miss his sound financial advice!
I heard one of the pledges this semester is from near Larry's hometown. Not only did he bang his sister but he called Larry a punk and said he was nothing to be scared of.
I know Larry's sister is dating Chase Utley of the Philadelphia Phillies, She is real hot!!!! Also Larry might be a punk but he is a rich punk with a hot wife!!!
Vote Lou Margotta for Alumni President this homecoming
Post a Comment
<< Home